FC 176: The True Legend Manny
This week I’m joined by Manny of For Azeroth!, Rolling Restart and Rested XP!! We talk about his many podcasts, learn about his journey into streaming this year, and geek out on so much more! LET'S START THE GNOME TRAIN! Links Discussed:
This week I’m joined by Manny of For Azeroth!, Rolling Restart and Rested XP!! We talk about his many podcasts, learn about his journey into streaming this year, and geek out on so much more! LET'S START THE GNOME TRAIN!
- Warcraft Radio
- From the Community:
- AoTC Runs:
- Donate to the Perky Pugs ASPCA Fundraising Campaign
- DesMephisto Heroic N'Zoth Giveaways and Prizes for Charity in Support of the Autistic Self-Advocacy Network
- Shadywish Charity Event - Free Horde US Voidwing Carries
- Join A Reddit Dystopia’s Discord to enter the raffle for AoTC Runs
- Jenafur Fundraiser: Next Clue to Be Revealed At $5,000
- Technically PvP’s PvP Pet Battle Tournament on 9/26/2020 at 10am PDT/1pm EDT
- Microsoft Flight Simulator Experience in World of Warcraft
- POLL – CHOOSE THE NEXT SHADOWLANDS MOUNT
- Amazing Art:
- Jay the Bard’s Musical Extravaganza:
- Remastered Diablo Intro Cinematic
- Dipping With Hikons
- The Defias Sisterhood
- AoTC Runs:
- Whispers of War Show 100: Diversity, Equality x 100
- Halfhill Report Episode 141: Frazleberry Crunch
Our website is FrazlCast.com. Email the show at email@example.com, tweet us @FrazlCast or leave a voicemail (you can also call 1-440-536-3711).
This show contains awesome contributions from people in our community. The Gnome Train Intro is by Ali of Dungeon Fables and All Things Azeroth and the opening music is by Brandon T. Blaylock. Around the Table bumper made by Epicinsanity. The Gnome Roar is by Gin of Morally Grey Podcast! Frazzlepants bumper made by The Scruffy Druid of Viral Voice Arts! The Podcasting Frazley artwork was drawn by Sir Onion Knight. FrazlCast is part of Dragon Powered Studio.
Join the Sparkspans Community for discussion during the week at Sparkspan.com. Please consider supporting FrazlCast on Patreon, with Twitch bits and/or a Twitch sub.